Article by April McCarthy Emerging evidence from a research study shows acupuncture may be an effective treatment for hypertension. Acupuncture regulates blood pressure, blood flow and body temperature. Patients with hypertension treated with acupuncture experienced drops in their blood pressure that lasted up to a month and a half, researchers with the Susan Samueli Center […]
Reposted from HealthCMI.com Acupuncture is found more effective than drug therapy for the treatment of neck disc herniations. This disorder is characterized by neck pain, numbness and/or weakness that often radiates towards the hands. Researchers compared electroacupuncture with the medication Meloxicam and discovered that electroacupuncture is more effective in both the short and long-term for the […]
If you’re feeling completely confused about whether you should cut fat from your diet, you are not alone. But here’s the bottom line: fat does not make you fat or sick.
This is an article from Acupuncture Today about stress management.
By J. Stanton | June 15th, 2011 Reposted from gnolls.org As the Mahatma Gandhi once said: “First, they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.” The paleo movement grew slowly for many years in the obscurity of Stage 1, and spent perhaps a year in Stage 2 being […]
- One Acupuncture Treatment Drops Blood Pressure For Over a Month Without Medication August 26, 2015
- Acupuncture Found Superior To Drug for Neck Disc Pain February 9, 2014
- Fat Does Not Make You Fat | Dr. Mark Hyman February 8, 2014
- The Pulses: Strategy for Reducing Stress’s Effect on the Kidneys January 26, 2014
- XML Sitemap generator April 3, 2013
- You Are A Radical, And So Am I: Paleo Reaches The Ominous “Stage 3″ March 27, 2012
- The Luck of the Irish – John Lennon March 27, 2012
- Paul Stamets at TEDMED March 26, 2012
- Chopped Liver March 22, 2012
- How to Hard Boil an Egg March 22, 2012
- The Sociopath Next Door – By Martha Stout March 21, 2012
- Your Brain On Ketones: How a High-fat Diet Can Help the Brain Work Better March 21, 2012
Sott.net News Feed
- Venezuela's says 70 US military bases in Latin America must go
- Lavrov tells the BBC that US Plan B for Syria 'was to spare Al Nusra'
- John Kirby's terrorist threats against Russia prove U.S. is simply a larger Ukraine
- John Kirby backpedals on claim that terrorists will 'send Russians home in body bags'
- Hurricane Matthew is strongest Atlantic storm in nine years; 260km/h (160mph) winds, due to hit Jamaica Monday
- USGS: 5.3 magnitude earthquake strikes off Tonga's coast
- Thinking dangerously in the age of normalized ignorance
- New Cold War - Washington's reckless and irresponsible aggression towards Russia and China
- Brazil elections: Get Lula! Now! Or else...
- Arkansas State Rep. who pushed for law to film police gets arrested for filming police
- SOTT Exclusive: The really heartbreaking thing about Syria
- Six years to bring case against CIA: Pakistani man finally gets chance to sue US over fatal drone strike
- French fighter jets take off on mission in Mosul offensive
- Abbas and Netanyahu exchange historic handshake at Peres funeral
- Russia's S7 plans for Sea Launch revealed to be a new $5mn rocket